Stiff neck? It’s no surprise! One of the most prevalent ailments that individuals bring to chiropractors is a stiff neck. Whenever pressing around the muscle of your neck, you’ve probably felt a stiff neck or soreness.
A normal healthy head weighs approximately 10 and 14 pounds or 5 kilograms. To support this weight, your neck muscles have to be strong.
1. A stiff neck can be triggered by numerous factors. Strain and sprain are perhaps the most prevalent. When most individuals wake up in the morning, they notice a stiff neck.
2. Among the most common victims are those who sleep on flat fronts for roughly 8 hours having their head forcibly pulled to one side.
3. Using such an incorrect pillow, one which is too high or just too flat and therefore does not sufficiently support your neck could also create stiff necks after sleeping.
4. Chiropractic is a treatment that involves manipulating the spine and joints to alleviate neck and back discomfort.
5. It’s a prominent treatment that doesn’t include medications, which is a major bonus for a lot of individuals.
6. Your chiropractor may involve a range of physiotherapy or spinal manipulation as part of your therapeutic approach.
7. The very first step is to figure out what’s causing you discomfort and ask you queries concerning your problems.
8. The chiropractor will examine your spine to see if other parts of the neck are impacted.
9. In addition to the physical exam, you’ll discuss your previous medical history with your doctor, and you’ll need to undergo an imaging test to aid in the prevention.
10. Thus, a set of chiropractic neck adjustments will be planned and a chiropractic program will be followed to reduce the stiffness in your neck.
11. Visiting a chiropractor for your stiff neck will help you in the following ways:
- Pain or discomforts are relieved.
- Decrease inflammation, strain, and stress while improving joint mobility, functionality, and health.
- Injury recovery is accelerated, as well as the body becoming more resistant to future injuries.
- There are no prescription pharmaceuticals used in this process, which is non-invasive, natural, but also non-surgical.
- Reduces the risk of joint deterioration, sickness, and chronic illnesses by improving the neurological, immunological, digestive, and pulmonary body systems.
Stiffness in the neck might seem harmless initially but consistent pain can hamper your daily activities and movements. So it’s best to consult a chiropractor before things get complicated.
Schedule an appointment at CRM Wellness for chiropractic care in la.