Amidst the rising concern for health among people nowadays, the role of chiropractors has become quite significant to promote better and healthy well-being of people seeking to be fit and fine. Choosing a good chiropractor in Los Angeles for your chiropractic treatment is useful not only for the old-aged but also for teenagers, adults, and even professional athletes and bodybuilders to get relief from chronic muscle pain or injuries.
In addition, it also fosters robust health by aiding the patient in healing from severe disorders in the musculoskeletal system as well as potential complications with the working of the nervous system.
1.A majority of the people in the United States face musculoskeletal issues such as muscle pain and injuries. Some of the most usual issues are:
Lower Back Pain (Sciatica)
Stiffness in hamstring
Muscle stiffness in other parts of the body
2. For most people, such chronic pains and injuries get trigger owing to:
Overtraining/Overstraining of muscles
Lack of rest
Inefficient post-workout recovery
3.Besides causing great uneasiness, such pain and injuries can restrict the person from doing any sort of physical activity. As a result, productivity gets hampered exceedingly.
4. Chiropractic treatment for treating regular injuries and pain entails certain types of chiropractic adjustments that reduce high inflammation and tension in muscles. It lowers down the pain and enables the damaged muscle to heal from the injury.
5. When injuries tend to be exceedingly acute to the extent of a tear, then a chiropractor considers using artificial tools for the treatment such as:
TRANS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
6. Improving overall body posture and balance is yet another important health benefit that chiropractic treatment lends to patients.
7. One of the most common musculoskeletal issues is the misalignment of the spine in the vertebrae, known as subluxation. By disturbing the entire nervous system, subluxation causes formidable damages to the entire body.
8. As the spine gets out of alignment, nerves are not able to transmit messages to and from the brain to other body parts. Poor transmission of messages has a drastic impact on the working of other important systems in the body such as :
Central nervous system
9. Subluxation hampers the connection between the nerves branching out of the spine and those spread within the entire digestive system. Proper digestion and absorption of food in the stomach in such a case is not done adequately by the stomach.
10. Owing to poor digestion, a person suffers from some raging digestive issues such as:
11. For the respiratory system, subluxation creates havoc when the connection between the nerves of breathing muscles (in the chest and lungs) gets erupted. Hindrances in breathing patterns are the general aftermath for the patients.
12. Also, improper transmission of messages to the brain via nerves impacts the functioning of the brain critically. Intellectual inefficiency or lack of clarity in performing regular activities further adds up to the grievance of the patient’s condition.
13. Dealing with mental issues is yet another effect of having a misaligned spine. It is because the hampered transmission of messages also impacts the process of chemical release such as that of dopamine and cortisol in the brain.
14. With this, the patient experiences frequent mood swings due to which his/her behavior gets deteriorated frequently.
15. Bringing the spine to its original position is the solution to all the raging problems. For this, chiropractors around the globe incorporate a technique deemed as spinal manipulation, wherein they use their hands or other chiropractic tools to apply controlled and light pressure near the spinal joint as it travels up to the brain through the back and neck.
16. Improving spinal motion and alignment, thereby allowing the misaligned spine to revert its original position is the end goal of spinal manipulation.
17. Following the re-alignment of the spine, the disturbing connection between nerves and the brain revives back. Immediate positive changes that patients feel after a chiropractic treatment goes as follows:
Better digestion of food leading to proper appetite
Relief from muscle tension and stress
A better mood and stable mental state
18. Even for the treatment of some specific conditions, chiropractic treatment acts as a great solution.
Some of the diseases are:
IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
19. For patients diagnosed with migraines, frequent dizziness, and nausea, a chiropractic treatment expedites the primary treatment by re-aligning the spine so that the nerves properly transmit messages to the brain, thereby improving their energy levels and attention span.
20. Research and experiments across the globe show that a particular form of chiropractic massage known as Oncology Massage is quite effective in assisting cancer treatment among patients.
21. Further adding to the quality of life, going for a chiropractic treatment over a conventional medical treatment lets the patient avoid the lethal side effects of the medicine or drugs used as a part of the concerned medical treatment.
22. Chiropractic treatment also provides a permanent and lasting solution from severe muscle pain in contrast to the medicines or pain killers that suppress the pain just for the short relief to the patient.
Chiropractic treatment is now a reliable way to achieve improved health and well-being. It’s no more limited to treating musculoskeletal issues but rather promotes an overall healthy body.
Schedule an appointment today with the best chiropractor in Los Angeles at CRM Wellness.